Traffic restriction in Hyderabad for Metro construction
Peoples dream project Hyderabad Metro works have pick up fast track and will be completed soon. L&T, HMRL officials have requested the city traffic police to impose traffic restrictions in the city so that construction at key sites will be fast tracked. Currently, the Steel bridge is being built at Oliphenta bridge and viaducts are being launched at Ameerpet-Begumpet junction.Traffic police have imposed traffic restrictions in following parts of the city.
* Traffic through the Oliphenta Railway Bridge will be closed for 15 days from August 7.
* Traffic from Musheerabad and Seethafalmandi towards Secunderabad and Begumpet will be diverted at Chilkalguda Crossroads towards Alugaddabavi – Rail Nilayam – Sangeeth crossroads – left turn and proceed towards Rethifile bus station, Secunderabad and right turn at Sangeeth crossroads towards Begumpet.
*All the TSRTC buses coming from Sitafalmandi and Musheerabad will be terminated at Chilkalguda Rotary.
* The RTC buses coming from Sangeeth to Uppal bus stop will take U-turn at Delight Hotel only.
* Railway passenger traffic coming from Mettuguda, Sitafalmandi, and Musheerabad towards Secunderabad Railway Station are requested to board the train from platform no. 10 at Chilkalguda crossroads.
* Traffic from Begumpet towards Musheerabad and Chilkalguda will be diverted at Sangeeth crossroads – left turn – Alugaddabavi – left turn – and U-turn at Hyderabad Tent House – towards Chilkalguda crossroads.
* Traffic coming from Patny and YMCA towards Musheerabad and Chilkalguda will be diverted at Sangeeth crossroads –straight to Alugaddabavi – left turn – and U-turn at Hyderabad Tent House – towards Chilkalguda crossroads and Musheerabad.
*Traffic coming from Secunderabad Railway Station (from the front) towards Musheerabad – Tarnaka and Chilkalguda will be diverted at Delight Hotel – left turn towards Sangeeth crossroads – right turn – Alugaddabavi – and U-turn at Hyderabad Tent House – towards Chilkalguda crossroads.
* There will be no change in the flow of traffic which comes from YMCA and Garden Hotel towards Mettuguda and Tarnaka side.
*Traffic from Erragadda towards Ameerpet and Secunderabad will be diverted at Umesh Chandra Statue, SR Nagar towards SR Nagar Law and Order Police Station, SR Nagar T Junction, to take a right turn and proceed towards Satyam Theatre and Durgamata Temple.
* Traffic towards Begumpet and Secunderabad will take a left turn and traffic towards Panjagutta and Maitrivanam will take a right turn and merge with regular traffic at Ameerpet Junction.
*Traffic from Fatehnagar towards Ameerpet will be diverted at R&B Office, Balkampet Road via DK Road, GHMC playground.
* Traffic from Begumpet to SR Nagar, Yousufguda will be diverted at Durga Matha Temple, towards Ameerpet Junction and merge with the regular traffic towards Maitrivanam Junction.
*There will be no change in the flow of traffic from Ameerpet Junction towards Maitrivanam and SR Nagar.